About the procedure
The outer portion of the skin (epidermis) is composed of multiple layers of epidermal cells. These cells provide a barrier against the environment, protecting deeper, more delicate tissues, maintain an even internal temperature and prevent dehydration.
Epidermal cells are anchored together in two ways: microscopic fibers called tonofilaments run between individual cells, helping anchor them together and an extracellular substance that surrounds each cell, acting as a sort of “glue” to further keep things together. Over time, these cells are invisibly shed through the body’s natural means of exfoliation.
Speeding this process up can instantly restore a more youthful glow to the skin and address other subtle signs of the aging process.
The procedure consists of three stages:
- Vibradermabrasion: breaks the tonofilaments.
- Deep Chemical Peel: dissolves the “glue”.
- IPL Skin Rejuvenation: penetrates deep into the epidermis, boosting collagen reproduction and in turn providing a faster, healthier and complete healing of the recovering new skin.
Realistic goals that can be achieved with this treatment include:
- Correct sun damage
- Reduce acne scarring
- You can experience a reduction or eradication of your wrinkles
- Improvement of dark skin discoloration is possible
- Remove stubborn blackheads
- Reduce excessive skin oils
- Shrink the large pores
- Fade age, liver spots, and freckles
- Improve rough skin and scaly patches
After the treatment you have to be religious about warring sun protection (SPF-30+) to maintain good results.[/three_fourth_first] [one_fourth]
Duration: Treatments typically take from 15 to 45 minutes, depending on the type and size of the treatment area.[/one_fourth]