About the procedure
The outer portion of the skin (epidermis) is composed of multiple layers of epidermal cells. These cells provide a barrier against the environment, protecting deeper, more delicate tissues, maintain an even internal temperature and prevent dehydration.
Epidermal cells are anchored together in two ways: microscopic fibers called tonofilaments run between individual cells, helping anchor them together and an extracellular substance that surrounds each cell, acting as a sort of “glue” to further keep things together. Over time, these cells are invisibly shed through the body’s natural means of exfoliation.
Speeding this process up can instantly restore a more youthful glow to the skin and address other subtle signs of the aging process.
This procedure consists of three stages:
- Vibradermabrasion: breaks the tonofilaments, opens clogged pores and acne cysts and remove them.
- Deep Chemical Peel: dissolves the “glue”, between the old cells on a deeper level.
- IPL Skin Rejuvenation: penetrates deep into the epidermis, boosting collagen reproduction and in turn providing a faster, healthier and complete healing of the recovering new skin and eliminates the acne scars and pigmentation.
This unique combination can truly re-texturize your skin restoring its radiance and youthful appearance.
Realistic goals that can be achieved with this treatment include:
– Correct sun damage
– Reduce acne scarring
– You can experience a reduction or eradication of your wrinkles
– Improvement of dark skin discoloration is possible
– Remove stubborn blackheads
– Reduce excessive skin oils
– Shrink the large pores
– Fade age, liver spots, and freckles
– Improve rough skin and scaly patches
After the treatment you have to be religious about warring sun protection (SPF-30+) to maintain good results.
Duration: Treatments typically take from 15 to 45 minutes, depending on the type and size of the treatment area.