About the procedure
The outer portion of the skin (epidermis) is composed of multiple layers of epidermal cells. These cells provide a barrier against the environment, protecting deeper, more delicate tissues, maintain an even internal temperature and prevent dehydration.
Epidermal cells are anchored together in two ways: microscopic fibers called tonofilaments run between individual cells, helping anchor them together and an extracellular substance that surrounds each cell, acting as a sort of “glue” to further keep things together. Over time, these cells are invisibly shed through the body’s natural means of exfoliation.
Speeding this process up can instantly restore a more youthful glow to the skin and address other subtle signs of the aging process.
This procedure consists of three stages:
- Vibradermabrasion: breaks the tonofilaments, opens clogged pores and acne cysts and remove them.
- Deep Chemical Peel: dissolves the “glue”, between the old cells on a deeper level.
- IPL Skin Rejuvenation: penetrates deep into the epidermis, boosting collagen reproduction and in turn providing a faster, healthier and complete healing of the recovering new skin and eliminates the acne scars and pigmentation.
This unique combination can truly re-texturize your skin restoring its radiance and youthful appearance.
Realistic goals that can be achieved with this treatment include:
– Correct sun damage
– Reduce acne scarring
– You can experience a reduction or eradication of your wrinkles
– Improvement of dark skin discoloration is possible
– Remove stubborn blackheads
– Reduce excessive skin oils
– Shrink the large pores
– Fade age, liver spots, and freckles
– Improve rough skin and scaly patches
After the treatment you have to be religious about warring sun protection (SPF-30+) to maintain good results.
The spectrum of IPL Therapy System contains wide wavelength ranges. The selective light filtering scope is 690/560/420-1200nm. The decided effects on skin include heat effect, mechanical effect, electromagnetic effect, photochemical effect and physical stimulation effect. The working principle of IPL lies in treating benign lesion of skin pigmentation, vascular disease and hirsutism with IPL’s photo-thermal effects. Treating results are realized through different target skin cells’ (including melanin, hemoglobin, collagen, and water) absorbing ability for dermal layer.
Contacting cooling system effectively protects epidermis from damage. Treatment principle is selective photo-thermal theory and intense pulsed light with wavelength of 690/560/420/~1200nm penetrates into derma. The abnormal pigment granules and block mass absorb light and pigments will be resolved. Some resolved debris will be peeled and remains will be eliminated out of body by phagocytes. The hyper-pigmentation will be lighter and gradually become normal after treatment. Treatment principle of Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Therapy Device: Multi-wavelengths and colorful wide spectrums produced by intense pulsed light penetrate into epidermis and reaches to dermis. Acting on abnormal pigment cells and target vascular tissue, IPL dissolves abnormal pigments, closes abnormal vessels, and stimulates regeneration of collagen. Then elastic fibers will be rearranged and effects of pigments removal and skin rejuvenation will be achieved. This is a targeted, symptom focused and energy sufficient.
- using photosensitive medicine
- allergic to test light
- recently taking sunbath
- patients with serious heart, liver, kidney and other internal organs diseases as well as malignant tumors.
- patient with severe diabetes
- History of keloid scarring
- treatment area being infected
- other reasons according to doctor’s advice
Duration: Treatments typically take from 15 to 45 minutes, depending on the type and size of the treatment area.